- Manage depreciation process, to include monthly reporting, variance analysis, report automation, and analysis of accelerated depreciation requirements. Management of this process applies to significantly material financial statement dollars
- Oversee and lead scheduled depreciation reviews to identify any changes needed to policy depreciation and accelerated depreciation. This includes reviews with Senior Management, partnering with IT for automated solutions, managing internal and external audit reviews, as well as developing and maintaining detailed documentation of each review
- Perform monthly close for used vehicle sales valuations reserves and required accelerated depreciation. This includes account investigations, initiating system reporting, monthly journal entries, and validations. This also includes system reconciliations and validation of sub ledger activity
- Assist VA Director with ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed. This includes advanced Excel files and some modelling
- Administer system depreciation policy changes. This responsibility includes coordination with IT and Field Finance, as well as testing and analytical impact comparisons
- Participate in special projects to include IT programming updates to current system and efficiency improvements
- Performs other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.