Ryder is excited to embark on it's journey to find the fifth class of Leadership Development Program graduates to join it's Automotive, Aerospace, and Industrial vertical. This 18 month program introduces you to the industry and trains you on the technical, experiential, and interpersonal skills needed to lead transportation and logistics accounts.
In this role, you will spend 6 months in each respective industry - Automotive, Aerospace and Industrial - rotating in various accounts, as well as gaining valuable operations experience in distribution management, dedicated transportation, and lead logistics.
Additionally, you will have a program advocate, a product offering mentor, as well as exposure to executive leadership.
• Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, management, business, communications, or related discipline
• Willingness to relocate multiple times during rotation- 12 months in one location, and 6 months in another- totaling 18 month program
• Possess an innovative mind for problem solving
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to effectively communicate in all business mediums
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.