- Accomplishes billing human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures
- Meets billing operational standards by contributing billing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying billing system improvements
- Accomplishes billing departmental objectives by measuring billing results against plans; evaluating and improving methods; making required changes; implementing corrective actions. Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating billing policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Obtains revenue by resolving order and invoice disputes; maintaining customer relations; resolving problems with bank transfer. Approves credit memos by reviewing documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.