The HR Workforce Analyst will collect, organize, interpret, and summarize human resource data to provide usable information to assist the Fleet Management Solutions HR team with decision making, policy formulation, workforce planning or other Human Resource functions. The incumbent will provide regular reporting, as well as devise methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available information sources, while offering project support for various HR initiatives.
• Support and participate in the HR data life-cycle including data extraction or gathering from multiple sources such as HRIS, spreadsheets, data warehouse or other sources where data may be stored; prepare data for analysis including file merging, data cleaning and entering formulas; create metrics (calculations based on past and future trends) and analytics (making recommendations for future activity) and reporting information through data visualization techniques (such as charts and graphs) as well as through mathematical calculations and/or advanced statistical analyses (such as regression, correlation, ANOVA, etc.) as needed; and maintain and update files including weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
• Work with the HR Operations team to identify opportunities for process improvement regarding data gathering processes and reporting techniques
• Consult with HR stakeholders, using data, metrics, and analytics to identify recommendations and feedback for HR policies and initiatives
• Provide ongoing support to HR projects and initiatives including schedule planning, task tracking, communication/correspondences with team member or key operatives, and reporting relevant trends
• Meet with HR stakeholders to understand business requirements in order generate data driven solutions
• Perform other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.