- Independently identify, prospect and develop new Used Vehicle Sales (UVS) National Account opportunities
- Develop a target account data base through independent research and with the assistance of the marketing team, in order to achieve sales quota
- Maintain consistent and ongoing relationships with national account customers providing upcoming new technology updates and information, up sell ancillary value add products (i.e. Prepaid Maintenance options, Finance and Extended Warranty options)
- Contribute and support the UVS team to increase sales with existing National Account customers
- Research and understand the competitive influences and risks within each account to developed strategies to proactively address these
- Provide accurate market feedback to management
- Perform other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.