Responsibilities will include:
- Handling extensive telephone calls from internal and external customer base
- Identify possible transportation problems and resolve quickly and in a cost effective manner utilize the most efficient and cost effective mode determination for Ryder and the customer
- Identify possible cost savings for the customer
- Receive and enter shipment level information from customers into TMC operational support systems provide logistical solutions to customer requirements and requests act as after-hours contact via pager for customer account facilitation of non-typical or specialized customer requests route shipments using enabling technologies and business processes to insure maximum value to customers assist SMR and new hires in training and on-going operational activities utilize methods and procedures to achieve process compliance and organizational goals support and maintain standard customer and operational reporting
- Provide feedback and recommendations to drive continuous improvement at account and operational level data interpretation and cleansing support
- Track and Trace/POD inquiries resolve and track customer complaints and issues provide feedback on SMR performance insure and promote a safe and secure work environment related duties as assigned by Management
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.