The IT Project Coordinator coordinates minor IT projects and ensures minor enhancement process is followed. This individual coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately: compiles project status reports; coordinates project schedules; manages project meetings; and identifies and works to resolve project issues. The Coordinator identifies systems requirements and, in collaboration with functional teams, analyzes and defines project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
• Prepares the overall project plans and documentation, including but not limited to definition, scope, resources, and schedule; works with business, functional managers, functional/tech leads, or SME on the project plans and documentation
• Facilitates project gathering sessions with the business stakeholders, functional managers, functional/tech leads, and/or SMEs; is responsible for ensuring meeting time, quality, budget, and resource commitments are met
• Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, and sets up/coordinates project follow-up meetings; ensures adequate communication is maintained regarding all project status and priorities
• Monitors project progress, risk, and generates reports for project and team leadership showing variance between plan and actual status
• Manages/tracks multiple projects and changing priorities; prioritizes projects and tasks in order to achieve objectives (projects costs range up to $75k per enhancement)
• Serves as the liaison to resolve any issues with the design, requirements, timeline, and scope of the enhancement request that may arise at any stage; communicates between process owners, requesters and developer to spearhead the resolution of any of these issues
• Performs other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.