- Creates learning content and testing to support major training and assessment initiatives, and set up report results into the LMS, as appropriate. Performs needs analysis and curriculum reviews on a regular basis
- Consults with subject matter experts, business owners to develop instructionally sound objectives, content, and implementation and evaluation learning strategies to deliver customized learning solutions. Organizes projects appropriately to accomplish deliverables while adhering to scope and timeline. Collaborate in the development and implementation of best practices in the use of instructional technologies, tools, and processes
- Designs and develops learning project proposals / statement of work that also include program implementation and evaluation approaches
- Ensures instructional design solutions are appropriately matched to objectives and desired outcomes. Commitment to identifying and communicating creative and innovative ideas in ways that gain consensus and build partnership
- Stays abreast on emerging trends in learning methods. Ensures training solutions incorporate best practices in adult learning
- Collaborates with other team members on projects and initiatives
- Performs other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.