- Accurate processing of continuing charges > 39999 miles and/or > 999 hours, plus or minus, to include back-up and supervisor approval
- Research of units where readings may not be updating odometer history (broken, estimated, yard tractor) --- 400 units per month
- Accurate completion and timely submission of checklist tasks, reporting and close functions, and Salesforce with a goal of 2.0 days
- Accurate and timely processing of VCNs; review of exceptions, escalation and obtaining supervisor approval; completion of unprocessed VCNs within three days of the exception
- Accurate and timely correction of 960 revenue rejections; rejections should be processed and balanced daily with necessary JVs (journal vouchers) completed as needed.
- On-time processing with a goal of 85% for the contractual billing organization
- Participation in team building, cross functional training, and process improvement activities utilizing innovative solutions to get desired results
- Participation in group billing metrics with a desired error rate of 3.29%
- Performance of other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.