- Act as the single receivables advocate contact for the National Customer Collection (lease, rental, and on-demand maintenance) portfolio; responsible for managing tactical accounts receivable (A/R) issues, supporting the National Account Manager (NAM), National Rental Manager (NRM), Director of Operations (DOO) and Sr. Finance Management, allowing them to manage the strategic customer issues for the accounts
- Responsible for service and support for resolving deductions and disputes on billed invoice open amounts based on partial payment, analysis or customer feedback, and the resolution, or facilitation of resolution, of the invoice amount(s) as it relates to lease, rental and on-demand maintenance disputed rates, days, miles, subs, accidents, fees, insurance, license, tax and/or maintenance (Ryder or customer unit), including purchase orders, repair orders, fee mark-up or other customer requirements or special instructions, etc.,for all the accounts within the portfolio of business, by means of customer payment, invoice credit or combination thereof; and as necessary, identify root cause and close loop resolution on recurrence deductions and disputes in upstream people and process
- Provide regular updates and overview summaries on open A/R to customers to ensure aged receivables, disputes and deductions are managed within financial targets; Provide regular touch points with the customer to ensure satisfaction with open receivables
- Provide Ryder’s Finance organization Senior Leadership, NAM, NRM and DOO with forecasting on receivables, including bad debt expense, risk of loss or other major dispute adversely impacting financial metrics or service levels, through information gathered by collections and receivable management, in order to help manage negative impact to the organization
- Participate in projects, committees or focus groups related to enhancements in Collections, Accounts Receivable, Credit Billing/Invoicing, or Customer Service
- Other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.